Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Mi Vida"

She is already a month old, but i would like to welcome to the world miss Vida Marie Johnson!! 
 My roommate had this sweet little girl on October 8, 2011.  We had joked during her whole pregnancy that Kassie was going to have her baby while my sister was saying "I do" and as it turns out, we were only a half an hour off!! Pretty funny if you ask me! Vida was originally due on the 20th but she was 8lbs and 7oz when she was born, so can you imagine if she was full term? The little chunk would have been 12 pounds! It is amazing to me how you can just watch a sweet little baby for hours and hours and they aren't doing anything but sitting there being perfect.  And this little girl is pretty close to being perfect!  She is so sweet tempered and rarely have i heard her cry! It makes me want to have a baby REAL bad!! But for now i will just have to get my fix through this precious baby girl!  


.
Ps.. Vida means life in spanish! So cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment