Monday, November 14, 2011

I am a child of God.

Lately at work  i have had to work every other Sunday.  I HATE working Sundays.  Sundays for me are for church and resting and spending time with family and good friends. Not for working.  The first Sunday this month was stake conference, i was working so i of course missed it.  But since it was stake conference we moved fast Sunday to the second Sunday, yesterday.  I love testimony meeting! Have you ever sat in the congregation listening to others bearing their testimony and feel like each and every one of them are bearing their testimony for you?  Yesterday, that is exactly how i felt.  Every word that was spoken yesterday, i feel like it was just what i needed to hear.  It is little blessings like that, that prove to me that my Heavenly Father is mindful of me and the things that i need in life.  I know that He is there for me and no matter how small i feel in this big world, its comforting to know that i am never alone.  I am grateful for those who followed the prompting to get up and share their testimony yesterday.  I don't doubt that my Heavenly Father used their sweet testimonies to testify to me the things that i needed to hear.  I love the gospel and my Father in Heaven.  I love going to church and being uplifted.  Such a great start to my week.  So while i can't start my week off how i want to every week, i will try to enjoy the ones that i can go to church and feel the spirit testify to me the love my Savior has for me.  




1 comment:

  1. I.LOVE.YOU. This is exactly why we are best friends, so much alike.

    ReplyDelete