Monday, May 30, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

I met my very best friend when i was just a little seventh grader.  I never would have thought then, that about nine years later, we would still be best friends!  Meagan is the most incredible friend a girl could ask for.  We have been through pretty much everything together, and i wouldn't have it any other way.  I can't believe that we are all grown up now.  I sometimes still feel like the same teenage girls that use to make up dances to random songs or write notes back and forth in notebooks together.  But we aren't those girls anymore.  We are grown ups! Meagan did just about the most grown up thing i can think of just a little over a week ago!  She got married!!!! 
I think that i am still letting it sink it, but i have never been happier for two people than i am for her and Nic.  Meagan and Nic are meant for each other in every way.  As Meagan's best friend, i naturally had a huge list of things i thought a potential husband should be for my Meggie Moo.  Things like funny, kind, thoughtful, easy going, and just overall treats her like a princess!  Nic met all of my expectations and more.  Meagan deserves nothing but the best and i know that he will give that to her!  And of course, i know that Meagan will make one incredible wife for Nic.  They were sealed together in the Boise Idaho Temple on May 21, 2011! I have never seen Meagan look so beautiful or happy as she did on that day!  I know that my place as her best friend has changed, but i am perfectly okay with that.  I am just so excited to see what new adventures lie ahead for her and her new little family and i am excited to be apart of it.  I love my BFFAF (Best Friends Forever and Fornever)! 
Congratulations Nic and Meagan!!!! 

Here are just a few photos from their special day!






 

1 comment:

  1. No matter what we will ALWAYS be best friends.. nothing will ever change that, we have made it this far haven't we?! Nic can't change that, not anyone. I LOVE YOU BARA DAWN! YOU are the best friend a girl could ever ask for and deep down inside, we are still those same little silly girls making up dances on the street. I can't wait for the day when we live in the same town and can be those people again. We may be all grown up but those little kids still live inside us :) and I don't know about you, but I never want them to leave! LOVE LOVE LOVE -your dirty little secret haha

    ReplyDelete