Monday, June 13, 2011

Moving On

I lived in the same house until i was sixteen or seventeen, and i was so upset when we moved.  I hated everything about it.  I even acted like a child and wrote things such as "i hate moving" on most of the boxes that i managed to pack. (which wasn't many)  Since then i have moved another two times and i am working on a third.  I still hate moving, but i am no longer writing how much moving sucks on each of the boxes.  Progress? I think so! I have spent much of my free time the past few weeks packing up my little apartment.  There is a lot more in that little apartment of mine than i realized, and what i want to know, is where did it come from?  Packing is not my thing.  I spend more time looking through, reading, and playing with all of my things than actually putting them in boxes.  It maybe took longer than it needed to, but the majority of it is packed away, awaiting to be taken to its new home, which, by the way is in Homedale

I'm moving out to the country!! I have always lived in a subdivision or this last year an apartment building.  But this new home is the only house on at least five acres, and if you look out of the window you can see cows!! Not to mention if you walk up to the fence you could probably touch one!  I am going to live there with my friend and manager, Kassie.  We are different in so many ways, but i think that is part of why we get along so well.  Kassie grew up out there and is a total country girl at heart, so she is going to show me the ropes.  I am so ready to experience things that i haven't before and to try new things.  Its going to be a big change, and even though i typically hate change, i am really excited about this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment