Sunday, May 29, 2011

One of my own

My name is Sara... and i am a blogstalker!  I will be the first to admit that i have been blogstalking for a long time now.  I check the same few peoples blogs quite often and i sometimes venture off to a few new ones as well.  I have found some fun craft projects and learned things about friends that i didn't know before.  I have always wanted to have a blog just like all those people whose pages i would frequently visit.  Well, now i finally have a blog of my own!! I never started one before because i didn't think that i would have anything exciting to share with the blogging world and honestly, i'm still not sure that i do. But now that i have started i have a whole new respect for you blogging ladies.  I am still trying to figure this all out, but it looks like there is a lot more to it than i realized.  But if you can do it, i can do it right? I am excited to try something new and to share the happenings of my simple everyday life with those of you who read this.  I'm excited that i finally have one of my own! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment